Title: Patrick Robinson wins 2007 Exercise for Life Scholarship
Patrick Robinson from Sandown, NH wins $10,000 scholar-athlete award for people
with CF. Mr. Robinson ran the 1.5 mile run in 10 minutes 10 seconds at his
former high school Timberlane Regional H.S. in Plaistow, NH as his mom, dad, and
younger brothers Andrew and Christopher cheered him on. Patrick recently
graduated with a 3.9 G.P.A. and will be attending Boston University in the fall.
- Patrick is very involved in sports including skiing, hiking (Patrick is an
Eagle Scout), track, and Ultimate Frisbee and attributes exercise to playing a
major part in keeping his lungs clear.
- “Playing the trumpet in marching band also was a great form of airway
clearance? states Patrick.
- Patrick was diagnosed with CF at 3 months of age.
- Great Strides Walk-a-Thon team “Patrick’s Patrollers? walks every year to
raise money for CFF and a cure.
- Regarding college… “I look forward to meeting new people and being more
- Besides being compliant to his medication and therapy, Patrick goes above
and beyond this daily ritual by running 2 miles everyday.
- “I believe in embracing the disease and not running from it? states